The Board of Advisors for the Jim McNatt Institute for Logistics Research is comprised of industry leaders and nationally-recognized scholars. The institute will work closely with its advisors for guidance in pursuit of market-centric research, national funding and industry partnership and funding opportunities. The board will meet with the institute team quarterly and will spend time with individual institute members on key projects as determined. Board members, who will serve three-year terms, also may participate in future public forums.
Board of Advisors members are:
- Steve Boecking, Vice President, Hillwood Properties
- Jim Corrigan, President, Trinity Logistics Group, Inc
- Diana Hill, General Director of Marketing Support for Consumer Products, BNSF Railway
- John Larue, Executive Director, The Port of Corpus Christi Authority
- Dinesh Verma, Dean of the School of Systems and Enterprises and Professor in Systems Engineering, Stevens Institute of Technology